Sunday, September 18, 2011

NINE weeks


(please excuse my pj pants!)
STATS:
120lbs
24'' at natural waist
27" at belly button
Boobs: Unbearably enormous! I look funny in my clothes now and I find myself wearing sports bras! I can no longer run or workout without extreme pain. I want to breastfeed already!!!
Eating: Not much. I don't have an appetite for anything other than bland carbs....i.e crackers and cereal. Although I did pig out on potato chips and potato salad at a football tailgate yesterday.
Work Outs: Have gotten pretty wimpy. I'm used to working out pretty frequently and I find myself with little energy to do so in my down time. So I feel kinda mushy, but I keep telling myself I need the rest.
Clothes: Same clothes. I lost a little weight before I was pregnant so everything is still pretty loose. Good thing I never bought smaller sizes!
I am feeling nervous but starting to get excited for the little one to arrive. I've got boy and girl names picked out already!!! To be disclosed at a later date :)
Baby Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment