Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ramblings

* I am one week away from my 3rd trimester. My pants button still, but are uncomfortable...I think it's time for the belly band my mom bought me for Christmas. And I am okay with that.

* No more scales for this baby momma! I can't mentally handle it. LOL. I'd just rather not know and be healthy. So as far as I know, I'm leaving my weight gain at net six pounds!

*I ate 9 Krispy Kreme donuts in a 3 day period.

*Other than my occasional junk food craze, I've been eating like a saint! I crave nutrient rich foods. A ton of blueberries and spinach! Super foods to make baby Caroline strong!

*I am thirsty all the time, I seriously cannot get enough water. I bet I drink close to a gallon a day. I wake up in the middle of the night and feel like I've been wandering in the desert!

*This little baby has been so active lately. I can see my belly move around like there is pop corn inside! And it doesn't hurt yet so it's super fun to watch and feel her move.

*Other than daily walks and stretches, I'm only working out like 2-3 times a week. Which is way less than my normal routine. It's difficult for me to want to go to the gym, when most days I'm so tired I just want to put my feet up!

*My baby shower date is set and I'm so excited (thank you to my lovely Aunts!) But this means I need to get my booty in gear and start a baby registry! That is on my to do this list week!


Hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment