Thursday, October 20, 2011

14 weeks and an ACTUAL bump


I HAVE A BABY BUMP!

( I work in the O.R. so please excuse my scrubs!)

I feel like 14 weeks is a little early to show (I've heard week 18/19 is when you really start) but I have a smaller frame so I reckon I'm showing early!

I gained back a pound...but my net gain is still negative one....

My sister-in-law just found out the gender of her baby and I'm super excited to find out what Little Baby N will be! (I go back and fourth on what I want!!) Only 5 more weeks till THAT appointment!

It's starting to feel real and scary but oh such a blessing ! Can you believe I'm actually GROWING A HUMAN in there?????

-Baby Momma

1 comment:

  1. If you think that is a noticeable baby bump you might think I'm full on preggo at times....you're still so teeny (and I can tell you are tiny anyway)! You'll get there :)

    ReplyDelete