Wednesday, November 2, 2011

16 Weeks


16 weeks and FINALLY starting to feel a little better (although I still have a sick day here and there)

We went for our monthly checkup a few days ago...they didn't do anything too cool this time but I did get to hear the heartbeat again...143!

The doctor was mildly concerned that I had lost 3 ponds since my last checkup but she said it was no cause for serious alarm and said I should start gaining a healthy amount of weight once I get to feeling better! And I have been able to eat a little more this week, which is nice.

I am still fitting in all my normal clothes but I certainly notice a change in my waistline! It went from tiny to "boxy" and I'm not a fan...but I know it's all for an amazing blessing that is coming my way :)

I still have not told my work about the baby. My bossman is coming down in a few weeks to do some ride-a-longs with me and I think I will break the news then. For some reason I'm REALLY nervous to do so! I don't want them to think I won't be able to do my job as well once the baby is here!

At the next appointment we will learn the sex of the baby. I am hoping for a little boy and so is my husband...but we will be excited either way!


No comments:

Post a Comment