Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Beginning of the End


The beginning of my 3rd trimester that is! Month 7 here I am!


**This little baby girl kicks me so often, and I love it! Sometimes I swear she's trying to break my ribs, or punch her "walls" out to make more room to grow!

**I have been feeling less sick in general...although some days I'm still running to the bathroom like my 1st trimester. I am thankful that everything is going well and, as far as I know, I have a healthy baby girl on the way.

**My appetite really hasn't been too crazy. Oh the stories I heard about 2nd and 3rd trimester eating!!! I suppose I'm eating a little more than I did before, but not much more. I am growing and the baby is growing, at what my doctor says, is a healthy rate!

**Strangers still do not notice that I'm pregnant, but it's becoming more and more evident. Especially since my toothpick arms and legs don't match my growing belly. It looks like a "beer gut" in clothes, but to me and my family it totally looks like an OFFICIAL baby bump! It's about time!!!!

**I don't know how much weight I've gained because I refused to weigh myself after I saw that I gained 6 lbs. So I've at LEAST gained six! haha. I couldn't mentally handle watching the scale go up...but I know that's what the scale needs to do...so I rest easier just not knowing what my number is. I think I'll weight again one month after the baby is born!

**I can still button my jeans but choose not to. They are so uncomfortable so I've started wearing maternity pants and the belly band. I got two really cute pairs of maternity jeans recently. This was a big step for me! I HATED the idea of wearing maternity clothes...but they feel so much better!

**I'm trying to remain grateful for each ache and pain of this pregnancy. I know so many women would love to be in my situation and I'm thanking God each day for this little miracle growing inside me! Can't wait to meet her :)


1 comment:

  1. Maternity pants are the best! I started wearing them WAY before I really needed to! I told Andrew I think I'll keep wearing them - never go back to regular jeans! :)

    ReplyDelete