Tuesday, February 21, 2012

32 Weeks and feeling like a blimp!


32 Weeks
My. Oh. My.
8 Weeks left!
(6 if I have my way and get this little girl out on Daddy's Spring Break!)

The nursery is coming along, however, I don't think my home will every be totally organized from ceiling to floor...I'm learning to live with that.

Here is a sneak peek into Caroline's closet! Filled in large part thanks to my lovely cousin who had a little girl in May 2 years ago... She was sweet enough to give me SOOOO many cute things for little baby C to wear!
(Please ignore the lack of hardware on the bottom drawers of the dresser...This dresser is an old one from my sorority house, of all places! We painted it cream and added new hardware! I think it turned out cute!)

I feel huge! I KNOW that I am not, but I've never been this size before!!!! You can totally tell I'm pregnant now! While I'm still not finding out my weight gain, I did measure my waist the other day...it was 30 inches!!!!! I started at 24!!! That's some serious stretching for me! The good news is, that is seems to be growing straight out and not out at the sides...meaning I'm not getting wider per se.

My husband loves to make fun of me groaning and waddling around the house...all in good fun of course...he calls me "Preggosarus"....such a sweetheart right?? lol

No odd cravings (other than stuffing my face with blueberries)...but I have noticed I need to eat smaller meals. I fill up quickly b/c my stomach is so compressed in there! There's a 3.75lb baby taking up a lot of space!!!

I am still anemic, so I really do feel tired ALL the time. I'm taking iron and hopefully this week at my checkup they'll tell me my numbers are better :)

I'll post a belly shot soon :)

Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! The dresser looks great. I've always loved the name Caroline. So classic and pretty.

    ReplyDelete