Friday, February 10, 2012

Well look at me, Diabetes FREE!!!!

30 WEEKS!
Whew,
After that not-so-fun second glucose test I got good news that I do NOT have gestational diabetes! Good news all around!

Went to the doctor yesterday and Caroline's heartbeat was 168! Much faster than normal! Everything at my check up seemed fine. I still won't let them tell me my weight gain, but they did say that you have nothing you worry about you are healthy in that respect :)

The baby is stuck up under my rib (or at least my uterus is expanded under there) and it's extremely uncomfortable!!!! I always want to be stretched out! Doc said she was right over my gall bladder!

Only 10 more weeks to go! (Although I selfishly want her to come at 38 weeks, b/c my hubby will have a full week at home!)

1 comment: