Thursday, March 15, 2012

35 Weeks! Whoop Whoop!

WOW LOOK AT THAT BIG BELLY!!!


Sweet Caroline should weigh around 5.5 lbs and measure about 19 inches in length this week!

Total Weight Gain: 12 lbs!

Maternity Clothes? Not really. I do use my belly band when I wear pants. But I'm just wearing loose fitting shirts and dresses. I have a couple pairs of maternity jeans that are SOOOOO cute actually!

Stretch marks? Not a one :) My mom didn't get them either. I feel like I might be home free at this point...(fingers crossed) I've gone through two bottles of stretch mark prevention cream and almost an entire tin of belly balm, so I'm pretty overzealous about NOT getting them!

Sleep? I'm sleeping like a rock. By the end of the day (PS: I'm calling 7:30pm the end of the day) I feel like I've run a marathon! I wake up a few times during the night but it's not horrible.

Movement? Constantly. I thought she would have slowed down by now since she's running out of room...but it's like there's an alien living inside me...always moving, rolling, and kicking my ribs!! Very painful!

Miss anything?? Working out. My doctor told me to lay off the exercise. And I can't WAIT to do crunches again.

Food Cravings? Pineapple, ice water, anything extremely spicy, nothing really strange

Food adversions? Tomato based foods give me really bad heartburn.

Gender? Girl

Symptoms: This sounds "complainy" but: Sore ribs; the upper part of my belly is numb; still anemic so I'm EXTREMELY tired all the time; charlie horses in my feet ; It hurts to pick things up off the floor; some heart burn, inability to eat normal sized meals; it feels like my skin is about to snap in half.

Belly Button in or out? Both....does that make sense? No? It depends on how I'm sitting or standing!

Rings on or off? On...and actually at around 7 months I had to get all my rings sized down! They wouldn't stay on my fingers. I've not had any swelling at all and my appendages are all getting thinner! Strange stuff!

Happy or Moody most of the time: I am pretty happy! I've not had any of the crazy hormonal swings I hear people talk about. I'm just feeling blessed that God has chosen me to have this sweet little girl!

Looking forward to: Feeling like myself, looking like myself, and holding Sweet Caroline!

1 comment: