Friday, March 30, 2012

37 Weeks

Some Stats for ya!

I've officially gained 15 lbs!!! Woot Woot! They did an ultrasound at 36 weeks and Sweet Caroline weighed in at 6lbs 1 oz! She's a big girl considering how compact I'm carrying her!

Yesterday her heartbeat was 131bpm....it's gone between 130 and 135 for like the last 4 months!

I'm 50% effaced (thinned out) as of 36 weeks (they didn't check at my 37 week appt) So whenever she's ready to come out I'm ready for her.

She moves constantly still! Some say that their baby's slow down in movement a bit near the end, due to running out of room...but mine has remained extremely active...it's getting quite painful, but I still enjoy feeling her kick and roll!

My doc said she is head down and sitting really low, I can totally tell she has "dropped"...and I feel like I have to pee every 4 minutes!

I've been having Braxton Hicks like crazy!! Along with some dull crampy back aches, this means labor is well on its way!

Thankfully I have had zero swelling! I can't imagine how miserable that would be added to all the other uncomfortable symptoms! All my shoes still fit and my ankles are in tact! I drink a TON of water every day so maybe that helps!

Here's a fun video of me enjoying our beautiful Kentucky weather!!! Maybe the loud noise will startle the baby out!!! hehe






2 comments:

  1. So exciting, you're almost there!

    I bet you're going to end up weighing less than you did before you were pregnant before you even leave the hospital...lucky girl! If not before you leave it's only going to take a week or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so close girl!!!! How exciting!!!
    15 lbs? You make me sick, haha I gained 60 with Brody and Hudson! You going to walk out of the hospital in your pre-preg cloths looking like a model..lol

    Can't wait to see pics, she will be just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete