Monday, April 9, 2012

My boobs now rest on my belly


Yes, it's true....when I hunch over the girls rest on the belly...I can't decide if I want to crack up laughing, or start sobbing uncontrollably! Hehe.

Now it's just a waiting game! She could be here any day, but there are still 11 more days until my official due date! (April 20)

Some new developments:


I'm starting to actually lose weight now. I think I'm going in the history books as one of the strangest pregnancies ever! I cannot eat even a normal sized meal without feeling stuffed! My stomach is so compressed I just can't fit anything in there. My husband is force feeding me at every turn. My net weight gain is now around 12 lbs.


However on the bright side the baby is taking all she needs and is growing just fine. My arms and legs and back all have bones sticking out of them...but my belly is getting bigger...I feel like Bella in Breaking Dawn!

I feel pretty good, considering I'm almost 39 weeks pregnant! It's hard to bend over and my energy is a bit low...but I know I'm blessed and it could be much worse!! I think putting pants on is the hardest thing! haha....compressing yours legs up like that is difficult!

I was told to lay off the high intensity exercise at around 8 months due to my low weight gain...but I'm able to take some slow walks around the block. They make me feel better and I enjoy the time with either my husband or dogs...whoever decides to accompany me :)

All is ready for Miss Caroline...so whenever she decides to come I will be more than happy to have her here :) I'm still working and plan to do so up until the day she arrives....but I'm also busy getting things squared away with work at maternity leave, which I am beyond blessed to have :)


1 comment:

  1. You are too funny! Just laugh.. this is the only time in your life it is acceptable for your boobs to rest on your belly :) haha

    I bet you look just adorable.. still super jealous about your low weight gain..haha

    Can't wait to see pics of that beautiful baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete