Friday, April 20, 2012

40 Weeks

Today is Miss Caroline's due date.

I think it's mental torture to put a "due date" on your baby's birth.  Because when you get to that day and nothing has happened, it's a maddening thought process of  "what now?"

You've been "promised" this date for 9 LONG months, and when it comes and passes, what are you supposed to do with your thoughts?

Going over my due date has been a fear I've had since I GOT pregnant.  And now that D Day has arrived, and I don't have any clear labor signs, I'm going a little nutty.

I'm trying VERY hard not to over think it, but it's difficult.  All I want is this baby out.  I'm uncomfortable.  And...I mean...it's been NINE MONTHS!

I've got a few people betting that Saturday is the day.  I suppose one day over wouldn't be horrible...but I'd certainly be happier if we could just end up in the hospital this evening after Baby's Daddy gets home :)

I think I'll go on another LOOOONG walk while I wait ...

Pray for my mental sanity  :/

1 comment:

  1. Well you must have had the baby by now,hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete